- There are 20 slices in each pie.
- Each slices contains way too much content: team logo, team name and revenue, yet it lacks the percentage each team takes in, which is more meaningful than the revenue in this case.
- The image is blurry.
- The fonts are tiny.
I chose a lollipop chart because I wanted to show the data in a bar chart view, but accentuate the end points. I then color-coded the dot on the end of the lollipop by the revenue and kept the range consisted across the leagues. In addition:
- I kept the scales for the bars the same on both charts so that you could see how the leagues compare to each other.
- I converted the Pounds to Euros (1 british pound sterling = 1.26 Euro) to make the data more comparable.
- I included the share of revenue as a label on the lollipop.
- There are only two teams that matter to TV networks in Spain.
- The Premier League is very, very rich. The team will the lowest revenue allocation is higher than the third highest team in La Liga.